Why Hire Us
A Commitment To Personal Service
If you or your business needs quality legal representation, we encourage you to learn more about The Law Office of Robert L. Firth located In Cathedral City, California, in the Palm Springs Area. Our firm offers experienced and dedicated representation to individuals and small business owners throughout the Coachella Valley of Riverside County and the surrounding areas.
What sets our firm apart from others is our commitment to personal service. As a small, local firm, we work closely with clients to provide accessible legal representation that is tailored to meet the individualized needs of each client we serve. In many circumstances, other law firms will have you work strictly with paralegals and administrative staff and only talk with the attorney occasionally, (if at all). I personally work directly with each client and you will work with me throughout the life of your case. See below for my 10 personal commitments to my clients.
Building Lasting Relationships
We understand that trust is built one case at a time. Our firm has been built on a foundation of trust created by delivered results and a commitment to customer service. People who retain our firm can be confident that their legal matter will be handled with the highest degree of competence and care.
The Law Office of Robert L. Firth is known for professionalism, Integrity and commitment to our clients. If retained to handle your case, I will take the time to listen, answer your questions, return calls promptly and keep you informed of the status of your case. As your attorney and advocate, I will work diligently to seek the best possible result for you.
My 10 Personal Commitments to You:
- I Know The Law. What this means to you is we have the experience to help you through any situation, no matter how complicated. This could mean the difference of successfully making it through your case, or not.
- We offer a Free Consultation to every person who wants to discuss their options. There is no cost to setting up an appointment and coming in to our office.
- When you come in you will be able to speak directly with me. At some law firms you are only a number and they refuse to let you talk with an attorney. Remember, only an attorney can give you legal advice about your rights and options. I meet with every client personally and work with you to bring your case to a successful conclusion.
- We offer convenient evening and weekend appointments. Many people work during the day so we are as flexible as possible. You make the appointment, and we will be there for you, whether in the evening or on a weekend.
- For bankruptcy and estate planning cases, all of our fees are flat rate. You don’t want to be charged every time your attorney answers the phone or sends you an email. In our opinion that’s ridiculous and we have chosen not to do business like that! All of our bankruptcy fees are flat amounts. You will know exactly how much it will cost you before you finish the appointment.
- We offer flexible payment schedules for any budget. While some of our clients decide to pay up front, most of our clients are on payment plans. We offer a variety of flexible payment plans that will fit any budget.
- We have a trusted team of professionals. At my law firm we have an excellent staff filled with people very knowledgeable about our areas of practice. They love to answer all your questions and come up with creative solutions to your toughest problems.
- We understand tax laws. How this helps you is if you hire an attorney who only does one practice area and does not know tax law you could end up owing the IRS a large tax bill for any debt that was forgiven by the banks or credit cards. With our knowledge of estate planning, bankruptcy and tax law we will work with you to ensure you minimize or eliminate tax liability.
- You will get compassionate service at reasonable rates. You won’t get judgment from us. The last place most of our clients want to be is in a lawyer’s office. However, if you are like most of our clients, you may t have been hit by a “perfect storm”, and you are not alone. Our job is to successfully conclude your case, as economically and efficiently as we can. We truly like to help our clients get through one of the roughest patches of their lives.
- We focus on exceptional customer service. While many law firms give lip service to this important principle, we actually live it! One of the biggest complaints about attorneys is they don’t return client’s phone calls. That will never happen in my law firm! My commitment is to answer every client’s phone call or voice mail the same day. If an attorney cannot call you right back, we will have one of our trusted staff members call you to assist. Test us out—call our office right now and leave a message (if we don’t pick up) and see how fast we get back to you!
I have extensive experience if you need to speak with a knowledgeable & approachable local Coachella Valley estate planning lawyer about living trusts & wills, Chapter 7 & 13 bankruptcy, business contracts, transactions & incorporations, credit repair or Landlord – Tenant law. Contact The Law Office of Robert L. Firth today.